Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,522 (руб 37,179) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (38 minutes ago)