Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,634 (руб 37,233) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)