Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,631 (R$ 2,224) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)