Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,440 (75,956 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)