Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,086 (165,860 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)