Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,410 (171,822 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)