Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,795 (86,397 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)