Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.723 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,237 (40,414 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)