Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,189 (80,966 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)