Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.687 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,123 (51,094 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)