Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,146 (131,496 Дин.) in Novi Pazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)