Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨74,967 (127,446 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)