Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨77,984 (136,803 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)