Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.737 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,173 (R$ 1,758) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)