Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.196 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,848 (R$ 3,535) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)