Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,412 (R$ 5,982) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)