Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.552 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,696 (R$ 3,380) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (about 1 hour ago)