Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 INR / XPF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 247% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,470 (194,287 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)