Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / XPF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 247% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨270,761 (439,683 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)