Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18327 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,676 (674,813 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)