Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18858 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,968 (652,081 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)