Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18512 INR / MRO
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,143 (319,489 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (38 minutes ago)