Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.898 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,792 (£2,293) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)