Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,383 (£2,190) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)