Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.509 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,865 (£1,015) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)