Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.946 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 176% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,721 (14,563 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)