Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,761 (12,293 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 123 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)