Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.948 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,410 (13,891 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)