Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.845 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,408 (13,946 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)