Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.659 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,353 (﷼ 449) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (42 minutes ago)