Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.587 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,272 (﷼ 280) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)