Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,964 (руб 47,869) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Arcata, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)