Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,498 (руб 51,009) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)