Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,296 (руб 56,776) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (37 minutes ago)