Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,671 (R$ 3,920) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (33 minutes ago)