Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,724 (R$ 8,114) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (33 minutes ago)