Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,000 (¥66,798) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)