Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.588 INR / RSD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,707 (167,846 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (27 minutes ago)