Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.803 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,873 (元13,452) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (33 minutes ago)