Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.282 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,533 (元5,887) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)