Cost of living comparison between Ningbo, China and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,713 (元12,401) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (41 minutes ago)