Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 140% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,823 (€2,636) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)