Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 229% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨267,070 (€3,772) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)