Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,954 (€1,100) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (44 minutes ago)