Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,432 (16,239,764 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)