Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.347 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,900 (Mex$ 24,767) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)