Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.585 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,539 (Mex$ 11,867) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)