Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.292 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,092 (Mex$ 13,090) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)