Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,180 (£2,295) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)