Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.692 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,668 (£1,048) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)