Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.058 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,252 (£1,058) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)