Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.720 INR / AUD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,650 (AU$2,024) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)