Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.302 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 172% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,800 (NZ$2,300) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)