Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.914 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 178% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,033 (NZ$2,196) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)