Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.626 INR / NZD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 207% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨230,484 (NZ$4,740) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (30 minutes ago)