Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.134 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,866 (Q7,102) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)