Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.734 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,097 (Q6,996) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)