Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.856 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,193 (Q7,926) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)