Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,816 (Q7,602) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)