Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.793 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,396 (Q14,603) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)