Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.233 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,031 (Q6,935) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)