Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.522 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,925 (5,719 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (30 minutes ago)