Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.769 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 208% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,892 (6,228 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)