Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.320 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,893 (4,084 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)