Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.233 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,070 (3,364 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)