Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.245 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 208% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,905 (5,914 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (42 minutes ago)