Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.014 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 212% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,871 (14,093 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)