Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 157% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,521 (¥151,656) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (31 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)