Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.983 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,547 (R 13,356) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)