Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,796 (R 13,169) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)