Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.507 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,099 (R 14,183) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)