Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02273 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,128 (COL$2,601,825) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)