Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.990 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 193% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,808 (34,020 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (41 minutes ago)