Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 190% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨226,189 (33,108 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)