Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,288 (2,410TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)