Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.978 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,113 (5,346TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)