Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.398 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,259 (2,677TL) in Nazilli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)