Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.245 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 149% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,541 (4,908 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)