Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.952 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,943 (4,957 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)