Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.199 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,020 (5,496 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)