Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.430 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,470 (Mex$ 18,502) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5,083 (about 2 hours ago)