Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,295 (R$ 3,232) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)