Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,613 (€659) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (35 minutes ago)