Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.908 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,216 (€767) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)