Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,851 (Taka 46,752) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)