Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,033 (Taka 50,638) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)