Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.229 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,278 (元4,426) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)