Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,960 (元4,390) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)