Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,872 (元4,490) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)