Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,446 (元8,682) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)