Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,028 (元4,490) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 2 hours ago)