Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,734 (元9,064) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)