Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,588 (元14,199) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)