Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 83% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,025 (元6,172) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)