Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 120% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,325 (€1,083) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)