Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,419 (元11,693) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)