Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,565 (元11,388) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (39 minutes ago)