Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.380 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,942 (元11,721) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)