Cost of living comparison between Nanchang, China and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,643 (元11,080) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)