Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.982 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,267 (€845) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)