Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.996 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,115 (1,182 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)