Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 50.298 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,391 (982 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)