Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.226 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 43% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,962 (1,185 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)