Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.622 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,472 (560 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)