Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,214 (руб 79,801) in Nal'chik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (30 minutes ago)