Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,425 ($1,179) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)