Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,290 (31,161 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)