Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.914 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,900 (69,452 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (41 minutes ago)