Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,534 (57,839 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)