Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.923 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,842 (55,030 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (36 minutes ago)