Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,653 (23,021 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)