Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.268 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,570 (﷼ 4,550) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)