Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.162 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,608 (﷼ 4,163) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)